Oneida Octave 46 Piece Fine Flatware Set, Service for 8
Oneida Octave pattern
Octave is a hard act to follow when it comes to craftsmanship and design excellence. This modern classic showcases a beautifully proportioned, fully dimensional handle that is a delight to have and hold. A timeless pattern with unlimited versatility.
Oneida is the #1 brand in flatware/silverware for over 100 years.
- Made of High Quality 18/10 Stainless Steel. 18% Chromium for durability and 10% nickel for lasting shine
- Dishwasher safe
Modern Style . Heavy Weight
This size set is for small families that also need the basic serving pieces for meals. Service for 8 provides enough for the every day needs. This set contains most of the serving pieces that are made in this pattern ensuring that all the food you serve will have its own implement.
Included in this 46 Piece Set:
8 Dinner Forks - 8 1/8" long The large fork from the 5 piece place set. Used for the entrée course at each meal.
8 Salad Forks - 7 1/4" long The small fork from the 5 piece place set. Used for the salad, desserts, and other bite size foods.
8 Dinner Spoons - 7 3/8" long The large spoon from the 5 piece place set. Used for soup and cereal.
8 Teaspoons - 6 1/2" long The small spoon from the 5 piece place set. Used for coffee, tea and desserts.
8 Dinner Knives - 9 5/8" long The knife from the 5 piece place set. Used to cut food and for spreading butter.
Pierced Serving Spoon - 8 3/4" long Used for serving foods that need liquid strained.
Serving Spoon - 8 3/4" long Used for serving all foods.
Serving Fork - 8 3/4" long Used for serving cut pieces of food like meat, cheeses, waffles, chops, and sliced vegetables.
Serving Ladle - 7 3/4" long Used for serving soups, gravy and cream sauces.
Sugar Spoon - 6 3/8" long Used for serving granulated sugar and condiments.
Butter Knife - 7 1/8" long Used on the master butter plate and for spreads.Imported
We offer FREE Shipping on all orders over $50 (if your order is less than $50, shipping is $4.99)
- Expected delivery date of 2 business days on orders placed before 1pm EST (excluding weekends and holidays). This means if you place a order after 1pm EST on a Friday, you won't be expected to receive it until the following Wednesday. However, if your order is placed on Tuesday before 1pm EST, you can expect to get it by that Friday.
- USPS & UPS are our shipping carriers
- No shipping outside of the United States
- No shipping to storage facilities & shipping centers
- Orders with unverified shipping addresses may be canceled
- Dinnerware, Cookware, and Cutlery are only available for shipping in the Contiguous U.S.
No sales tax for for all orders outside of North Carolina